Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for South Sudanese Visa applicants to apply for South Sudanese Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at South Sudanese Embassy and Consulate | South Sudan Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for South Sudan visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast South Sudanese visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Single Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 90 days||$ 398.00
South Sudan Visa Requirements
- Original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Note: Passport must not contain any evidence (stamps) of visiting Israel.
- Filled out and signed South Sudan visa application form.
- One color passport size photo against white background. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
South Sudan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter of invitation from South Sudan company or authority.
- Letter from Canadian company explaining the details of the visit.
Still have questions?Look in South Sudan Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Av. West., Suite 505
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
1285 West Broadway